Progressive project: Full title ‘Progressive Standards around ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) for Active and Healthy Ageing’ – is a consortium of ten partners, led by De Montfort University (UK). It is a Coordination and Support Action (CSA) funded by the European Commission. Summary details of this CSA could be found here.
The area of ICT and active and healthy ageing is vast, so the project focuses on 22 ‘fields’ that range from community safety to care homes, grouped into 4 main areas. Within these fields specific attention is being given to the way that standards help in the development of ‘age-friendly’ communities and facilities, and ‘smart homes’.
PROGRESSIVE team at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK.
- Dr Malcolm Fisk – Principal Investigator
- Dr Nitika Bhalla – Project Manager
- Ms Daniela Cordea – Former Project Manager
- Mr Bob Nguyen – Research Technical Officer
- Dr Ben Fairweather – Senior Research Fellow
- Dr Sara Wilford – Senior Lecturer